What type of visa am I required for a small teaching/tutoring office in KL?

Mohammedsalehsohail's picture
By Mohammedsalehsohail - Posted on
13 July 2017

Hi guys I wonder if you could help me, I want to move to Malaysia with my wife and kids. I myself and my children are from Britain my wife is from China, and would like to establish a private English language centre in Kuala Lampur. Mainly teaching English fluency, IELTS, TEFL as well as written and comprehensive English. Can I visit Malaysia and then apply for a residence visa if I like it there, and what type of a visa can I apply for if I need to apply before hand. My buget is around £20,000.

Read more posts about Malaysia

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)